html>
You have been here,welcome | Dashboard | +Follow
☂diary of my Life☂
about him
Tuesday 4 February 2014 04:09 | 0 comments

I don’t know what I feel towards him because

Sometimes I think I have to forget him
But at the same time I think I still like him

Sometimes I think he don’t need me in his life
But in the same time I think I still miss him and I still need him around me

Sometimes I think he is just such a jerk to me
But at the same time I think he may be not perfect at all. Well people are not a robot. Okay!

Sometimes I think I have been hurt to many times just because of him
But in the same times I think I cannot blame him because he has no feeling to me

Sometimes I think I just a friend for him
But for me he is more than that. He’s so special. And I like him very much.

Sometimes I think I’ve found somebody better than him
But that somebody is too good for me so I stop admired that body.

Sometimes I just want him to know that I miss him so much
But I really know he is human. He cannot and never understand my feeling.

Sometimes I think I have to forget all about him
But at the same time he came to my dream just in once I fallen in love again!

Sometimes I am just an unknown person for him
But for me he  is a special unknown sweetheart.

He’ll be my sunshine. My lucky star. My sweetheart. My special friend. My superb boyfriend.

Sometimes I just want to stop thinking about him.
But right now, this moment when I wrote all of this.. what I think is just him. Only him.

but i still wonder.. will he be mine? may be not. i should stop now. but how?


Written by
Yours best girlfriend ever.

And somebody you called Gedik :’( 
4 Feb 2014

aku mengaku, aku mudah jatuh suka pada seseorang.
bila dia senyum pada aku,
bila dia layan aku baik-baik,
bila dia semulajadi-nya baik.
aku senang tertarik dengan benda-benda kecil seperti itu.
tapi, bila aku dah suka dengan seseorang,
aku akan suka dia sangat-sangat.
dan itu, bahaya.

OLD | NEW